“The on-boarding experience starts when the customer discovers the brand”
Yesterday Jessica Pang gave an amazing presentation based on her years working in the travel industry. You can check out Jessica’s full talk below.
Some of the key insights were:
- Offboarding is just as important as onboarding – it determines whether a user will remain an ambassador for your brand once they have left.
- When designing an onboarding experience you need to think about the different layers
- Speak to the motivation of the user
- Create a holistic customer journey (a service blueprint is a great tool for this)
- Think about the different engagement models (UI)
Thank you again Jessica for an insightful presentation into where the travel industry has come from, where it is now and what it might look like in the future.